I Am You Peace Global
1. Who are we?
2. How to reach us?
If you have any questions in regards with this Policy, if you want to exercise any of your rights, or suspect that your personal data may be processed in violation of the law, you can contact us: I Am You Peace Global Association, 24, Panayot Hitov St., Varna, 9000,
Bulgaria. Telephone: +359 894636522. Email:
3. What information we collect from you?
I am you peace association processes mainly privacy information that you provide voluntarily as our client/participant/partner in regards to our business relations, or when you register through our online forms for our projects/events/initiatives in social media or other online channels. We may also receive information containing your personal details from our project partners in relation to completing documents related to a specific project proposal, in which you will or have already approved your participation in writing. The personal information we collect from you can be:
• Name, telephone number, e-mail and profile in social media (Facebook, Twitter, Skype, Instagram, etc.) – if you apply for a mobility;
• Delivery address – if you have to receive a certificate for participation (for example Youthpass);
• Name, work place, position – when communicating by telephone or when required in electronic forms to evaluate the capacity and experience for a specific project;
• E-mail – when you send a request for a service or a project proposal;
• Name, family name, e-mail, company name of the employees of our providers – in relation to communication related to requests and deliveries.
Without providing us with the personal information described above, we will not be able to complete the services you expect from us.
4. Why do we need your personal data?
At I Am You Peace Global Association we process your personal data solely for the following purposes:
1. Submitting new project proposals/initiatives/volunteering and selection of participants;
2. Processing of inquiries and requests/contracts for the services provided by the Association or for the supply of goods / materials and services for the needs of the Association, as well as all relations arising in this regards;
3. Providing personalized services according to your needs.
In those cases we process your personal data to complete the contracted services, as well as to take steps forward to conclude such contracts, inaccordance with Art. 6, paragraph
1 b.) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, as well as the registration and participation in projectsof the association.
The other purposes to process your data are:
1. To provide marketing and promotional materials, promotional offers; information on events and news in the field of education;
2. Administrative and statistical purposes like research, educational materials and books, other materials, meeting the goals of the Association and set out in its regulations.
In those cases we process your data based on your preliminary agreement which you can withdraw at any time in writing (for example by sending us an e mail).
5. What we do with the collected private information? I Am You Peace Global Association processes private information on electronic devices for storing data or by maintain a hard copy. All electronic and paper media containing personal data are protected by appropriate organizational and technical measures as required to prevent accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized access, alteration or distribution, as well as from other illegal forms of processing. Your personal data, in electronic form, is stored by the I Am You Peace Global Association on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria on servers with restricted access, located in secure sites, whose security measures are subject to ongoing verification. The servers are password protected, with anti-virus software, firewalls etc. We store your personal data electronically and on cloud systems with trusted vendors. If you want to find out which providers your data is stored in, you can exercise your right described in point 2 of the “What are your rights” section. For the implementation of the Affiliate Services Contracts and Participant Mobility Agreements, I Am You Peace Global Association provides your personal information to third parties who have signed agreements with I am you peace global and have applied for and have been approved by the relevant financial authorities ( for example, the European Commission and / or a National Agency). They can be partners like global or European NGOs, both within and outside the European Economic
Area. In any case, I Am You Peace Global Association is committed to providing your information only to counterparts bound by agreements containing standard personal data protection clauses approved by the European Commission, unless this is an impediment to the performance of the service that you requested (for example most Asian countries do not have personal data protection equivalent to the European one). In certain cases, we may be required to provide information to the competent public authorities, which we are required by law to comply with. We do not provide your information to third parties to use for marketing purposes.
6. How long do we keep your personal data?
We store your data for the period specified in the applicable regulatory requirements. If no such time limit is specified, your data will be destroyed once the purpose for which it was collected is fulfilled. Voice recordings (incoming and outgoing calls) are stored for two years. The videos are stored for 30 days.
7. What are your rights?
• To be informed about the processing of your personal data;
• To request access to it;
• To ask for the information to be corrected or updated if there is any inaccuracy;
• To request the deletion of data;
• To request blocking (or restriction of processing);
• To request transfer of your personal information to another person;
• To object to the processing of your personal data.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights or have questions about the processing of your personal information, please contact us at the contacts posted on our website. If you believe that your rights regarding the protection of personal data have
been violated, you have the right to bring it to the attention of the competent court and the Commission for Personal Data Protection at: Sofia 1592, 2, „Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov” Blvd., telephone 02/91-53-518, e-mail: , Web site: www.cpdp.bg.